0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Martian way-of-life

Post  Belle de Fonte on February 1st 2008, 15:05

Hello everybody,
as far as I understand, I suggest that the "point of view" (POV) be connected to some experience in Role Play : for instance TEM is a gaming-universe (MMORPG) that drops you onto Mars, with a full legendary environment about the installation of Mankind on the Red Planet, and you have to live and work there to "terraform"(*) the Planet with thounds other gamers. It's free, doesn't take too much time and doesn't make you addictive (well... not too much Twisted Evil ). Then you think about things you should re-create or avoid while installing later there for real !

Another suggestion : Archie, you should explain why this French forum is in English and maybe create a French-speaking section... see the Poll above Question

(*) Wikipedia : "terraform"

Last edited by on February 1st 2008, 17:15; edited 1 time in total
Belle de Fonte
Pioneer
Pioneer

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Feuille de personnage
Coordinates: (241.55E, -5.05N)
Age at arrival:
40/120  (40/120)

View user profile http://www.tem-la-firme.com/?card=57012

Back to top Go down

Re: Martian way-of-life

Post  Archie on February 1st 2008, 16:55

ok Belle', for the "TEM" signature. Here is a public explanation for visitors : you are Mars' POV co-founder and I know the excellent reputation of this MMORPG... but please limit such giant signature! (1 per topic max for instance, and let's prepare future "rules"...)

Ok again, for your excellent idea about a Poll. Just let's take some time to get additional members: we'll keep this Poll as long as necessary but I'll move it to the "read first" section... Arrow here

Dear Visitors : as soon as you become a Member you get access to further sections... just register and give us some time to build the initial foundations Wink

Archie
Admin

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Feuille de personnage
Coordinates: (232.93E, 16.00N)
Age at arrival:
7/120  (7/120)

View user profile http://mars-pov.board-directory.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down