Mars' POV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POV ? Let's take an example

Go down

POV ? Let's take an example Empty POV ? Let's take an example

Post  Belle de Fonte February 1st 2008, 20:44

This could become a FAQ : "what do you mean exactly with POV?" Suspect

"POV" means "Point Of View". Well, here is an example :

POV ? Let's take an example MyZone%20Jan%2031,2008-thumb

1. This sunset was taken on Jan.31st, 2008 at 23:28 in earthling UT
  2. I am a Pionneer : I am a Granny now and I still remember how Life was on Earth. But the youngest generations here on Mars did not experience it...
  3. I live in a bunker in this region (too little to be seen in this picture) : it's near Arsia Mons (at a height of about 9000m, the crater's top is at 17800m)
  4. Now click here to enlarge the view and start meditating...

• It's quite freezing outside : -50°C ! Not so easy to get in touch with other Pionneers...
    • Let's arrange an appointment: what is the local time ? How many hours a day, how many days a year, what calendar should be used?
    • Oh great, it's a "rendez-vous"! Let's look at the stars through the moonlight... oops... the light of what?! Mars' so little satellites Phobos and Deimos?!
    • At least Ursa Major is still visible the same way like in our earthling books!... oh really?...

... good ! you're getting a more realistic "point of view" Wink
Belle de Fonte
Belle de Fonte
Pioneer
Pioneer

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Feuille de personnage
Coordinates: (241.55°E, -5.05°N)
Age at arrival:
POV ? Let's take an example Left_bar_bleue40/120POV ? Let's take an example Empty_bar_bleue  (40/120)

http://www.tem-la-firme.com/?card=57012

Back to top Go down

POV ? Let's take an example Empty Re: POV ? Let's take an example

Post  just vis February 3rd 2008, 12:00

nice project you have...
and great view and realistic model of Arsia Mons... How did you make it? I suggest you to detail somewhere the assumption included in the simulation. Thus we can help make it more and more accurate if necessary (for instance: are the sky and its orientation based on a reliable model?).
Just keep on!
Anonymous
just vis

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle de Fonte February 7th 2008, 13:05

just vis wrote:I suggest you to detail somewhere the assumption included in the simulation.
Yes ! pending... our "Technical Mega-Manager" ( cheers ) is organizing fofo's subsections and picture storage... keep in touch + thx for your nice post (Arsia Mons' data are extracted from MOLA)
Belle de Fonte
Belle de Fonte
Pioneer
Pioneer

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Feuille de personnage
Coordinates: (241.55°E, -5.05°N)
Age at arrival:
POV ? Let's take an example Left_bar_bleue40/120POV ? Let's take an example Empty_bar_bleue  (40/120)

http://www.tem-la-firme.com/?card=57012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum